March in Hakuba is a splendid time, with bright sunshine most days interspersed with a couple of storms to keep the snow nice and fresh. The snowpack is at its deepest and the views of the beautiful Japanese Alps are all but guaranteed. Whether you want to cruise down some of Japan's longest groomed runs, hone your skills in the terrain park, explore Hakuba's endless backcountry options or even experience one of Japan's few heliskiing operators, March is the time for you. Throw in a 40% saving with 7 night packages in 3.5 star hotels from $995pp and you have yourself a fantastic deal.
All packages include:
- 7 nights twin share accommodation (except The Lab is 6 share)
- 5 day multi resort lift pass
- Return coach airport transfers
- Breakfast daily*
- In-resort hosting and services
Hakuba Springs Hotel
From $995 per person twin share. This hotel is the number one rated hotel on Tripadvisor in the Happo (main) part of the Hakuba Village, and you will see why with its perfect location, amazing service and well appointed rooms.
Hakuba Luna Hotel
From $995 per person twin share. The Luna Hotel is a very family friendly hotel with the camraderie of a ski lodge with a fantastic location in the Wadano forest of Hakuba village.
Phoenix Hotel Hakuba
From $1070 per person twin share. Experience an upmarket fusion of Japanese and Western styles, and enjoy dining in Mimi's restaurant which is amongst the finest eateries in all of Hakuba.
From $1195 per person based on 6 share in a 3 bedroom chalet**. These chalets nestled in the Wadano forest represent some of Hakuba's finest self contained properties, with luxuriously appointed interiors based on Western comforts.
From $850 per person in a six share dorm. The Lab Hakuba is perfect for singles and groups of skiers and boarders looking for a good time both on and off the mountains.
1. Valid for travel between March 3 and March 31 2014.
2. Different rates apply for different room types, contact Liquid Snow Tours for an exact price for your group.
3. Based on Japanese Yen/Australian Dollar exchange rate on 03/09/13 and is liable to change.
4. Phoenix Chalet package does not include breakfast.