March in Japan is a splendid time, with bright sunshine most days interspersed with a couple of storms to keep the snow nice and fresh. The snowpack is at its deepest and the views of the beautiful Japanese Alps are all but guaranteed. Whether you want to cruise down some of Japan's longest groomed runs, hone your skills in the terrain park, explore Japan's endless backcountry options or even experience one of Japan's few heliskiing operators, March is the time for you. The snow season will be here before we know it, so don't leave your family out in the heat. Please note, not all March Ski Sale specials are listed below. Be sure to enquire for an accurate quote.
Packages include: 7 nights accommodation, 5 day multi resort lift pass, Return coach airport transfers, Breakfast daily* and In-resort hosting and services.
Escape Nozawa, Nozawa Onsen
From $995 per person 8 share for 7 night packages. Enjoy a traditional stay in Nozawa Onsen at this typical Nozawa house. Sleeps up to 8. Stay for 2 weeks, packages from $1450 per person. Or stay for the whole month of March packages from $1700pp.
Hakuba Springs Hotel, Hakuba
From $1,100 per person twin share. This hotel is the number one rated hotel on Tripadvisor in the Happo (main) part of the Hakuba Village, and you will see why with its perfect location, amazing service and well appointed rooms.
Marillen Hotel, Hakuba
Phoenix Hotel, Hakuba
From $1690 per person twin share. The Phoenix is a new, modern hotel with 15 Japanese and Western style rooms. The hotel's restaurant, Mimi's, is one of Hakuba's best and serves delicious international dishes nightly.
Phoenix Chalets, Hakuba
From $1700 per person based on six share in a 3 bedroom chalet**. These chalets nestled in the Wadano forest represent some of Hakuba's finest self contained properties, with luxuriously appointed interiors based on Western comforts.
Wagaya Chalet, Hakuba
Shakespeare Hotel, Hakuba
Tokyu Hotel, Hakuba
From $1300 per person twin share. The Tokyu hotel is one of the most exclusive properties in Hakuba with wide open spaces, visually impressive architectural features and sophisticated resort-style lodging..
Brownies Villa/Condos and Meteor Pension, Hakuba
Hakuba Highmount Hotel, Hakuba
From $1200 per person twin share. Highmount Hotel is a comfortable 3 star property located 150 meters from the Sakka ski lifts of Happo One. The hotel has a spacious restaurant with adjoining bar, lobby and lounge area. Hotel in located in Echoland. Rooms are Western style rooms with ensuites.
Yamano Hotel, Hakuba
Daimaru Hotel, Myoko Kogen
Hotel Alp, Myoko Kogen
1. Above rates are an example of travel prices between 10 March and 17 March 2015. Rates may vary depending on travel dates.
2. Minimum night stay is 5 nights.
3. Different rates apply for different room types, contact Liquid Snow Tours for an exact price for your group.
4. Based on Japanese Yen/Australian Dollar exchange rate on 28/10/14 and is liable to change.
5. Packages using Self contained properties will not include breakfast in the price.
6. All package prices are per person rates and include: 7 nights accommodation, 5 day multi resort lift pass, Return coach airport transfers, Breakfast daily* (except self contained properties) and In-resort hosting and services.